MULTI-AWARD WINNING PET GROOMING STUDIO & ACCREDITED TRAINING CENTER OFFERING C&G, PRIVATE AND BESPOKE COURSES.
We groom to City & Guilds guidelines however we are usually guided by the dog and the owner, so please mention any particular wishes when you visit. Our preferred approach is to create a treatment that is customised to your pet’s specific needs. Please note that prices below may vary depending on the animal size, coat condition, etc.
Bathing, drying, clipping and/or scissoring, ear care, nail clipping
Guide prices –
Small – £40 (eg. Westie, Cavalier )
Medium/Large – £50+ (eg. Border Collie, Golden Retriever, Setter )
Guide Price for Scissored Breeds:
Small/medium – £45 (eg. Bichon, Miniature/Toy Poodle, Bedlington Terrier)
Large – £70+ (eg. Standard Poodle, Bouvier Des Flandes)
Bathing & De-shedding:
Some breeds shed a lot more than others and this treatment will remove as much dead hair/undercoat as possible, which can reduce the amount of continual hair loss in the home. The ears will be cleaned and nails clipped if necessary.
Guide prices –
Small – £25 (eg. Jack Russell)
Medium – £32 (eg. Staffie)
Large – £60+ (eg. Labrador)
Large – Short haired German Sheppard – £45
– Long haired German Sheppard – £65
– Newfoundland – £110 +
Hand Strip Full Groom:
Instead of clipping or scissoring we use a hand stripping technique (particularly popular for terriers). This method of grooming is required to maintain correct texture and colour of the coat.
Guide prices :
Small/medium – £50 (eg. Border Terrier, Jack Russell)
Large – £80 (eg. Italian Spinone)
All prices are issued as a guide only and are subject to each individual dog’s coat condition, size and temperament. Additional costs will be applied if the coat or temperament problems are encountered owing to the extra time and attention needed.
We offer HALF PRICE dog grooming for regular customers. These grooms are to be carried out by a student who is fully supervised. Your dog would need to stay with us from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm to however your pet will have lots of breaks and walks throughout the day.
* Prices in effect as of January 2021 and are subject to review and change due to inflation*
Although cats groom themselves some cats need extra attention, especially in today’s busy world. Long-haired, elderly, less active, overweight and even short-haired cats will all benefit from being groomed. Whatever the case we can restore the coat and maintain it using specialist tools and expert kind handling techniques.
Price guide for cat grooming:
Bath, dry and furminate £55
De-matt/clip out, dry shampoo £65+
De-matt/cip out, bath & dry £45+
Include ears and eyes cleaned, nails clipped and sanitary clip. All prices are issued as a guide only and are subject to each individual cat’s coat condition, size and temperament. This will determine the extra time and attention needed.
* Prices in effect from January 2021 and are subject to review due to inflation*
We are a fully qualified, modern, well-equipped pet grooming studio providing friendly care and the latest techniques for grooming dogs, cats and small animals. Offering a full range of grooming services, you can take comfort in knowing that your pet is in trusted hands. Care and consideration is taken during each step of the grooming process to ensure your pet has a good experience with us. Your pets are groomed to your requirements and to suit your lifestyle. If you have any specific grooming needs please let us know and we will endeavour to accommodate you.
- Dog & Cat Grooming Studio and Training Centre
- Member of the Pet Industry Federation
- Guild of Master Craftsmen
- The National Bedlington Terrier Club
- English Groomers Group
Are you interested in a career in pet grooming? KD Grooming Studio is an accredited Premier Training Centre. Click the links below to find out more.
- SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD, THE PET INDUSTRY FEDERATION 2021
- AWARDED BRITAINS BEST GROOMER – BBC POOCH PERFECT 2021
- EVENT OF THE YEAR – SUPERGROOM SOUTH WEST 2019
- PET INDUSTRY GROOMING BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD 2018/19
- EVENT OF THE YEAR FINALIST – THE INDUSTRY ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS 2018
- JUDGE OF THE YEAR FINALIST – LIZ PAUL AWARDS 2017
- PET INDUSTRY BUSINESS OF THE YEAR FINALIST 2015
- TRAINING SCHOOL OF THE YEAR FINALIST – LIZ PAUL AWARDS 2014
- PET INDUSTRY GROOMING BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD 2014
- PET INDUSTRY GROOMING BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD FINALIST 2013